What is the 3rd wedding anniversary gift in the UK?
A leather gift is traditionally given to your husband or wife as you celebrate your 3rd anniversary in the UK.
Leather wedding anniversary meaning
The meanings behind the gifts associated with wedding anniversaries are so beautiful. They give an opportunity to add an extra layer of romance to your special day as they represent how your marriage is evolving and changing. Leather is a wonderful material and symbolises the strength, flexibility and durability of your marriage as you reach your 3 year milestone.
3rd wedding anniversary ideas
With your 3rd anniversary just around the corner, we'd love to create a beautiful gift for you to give on your special day. Leather is a truly stunning material and the meaning it represents as you approach your third year of marriage is equally wonderful. We honour this by selecting premium quality leathers for our products, from cufflinks to luggage tags and ring dishes.
Give him a gift he can wear time and time again and be reminded of your 3 year milestone. We are so proud of our leather cufflinks and are sure we've got something to match his style, whether that's the subtlety of our whisper love song cufflinks
or the more traditional look of our initial cufflinks
. Our molecule cufflinks are always popular as they convey a secret meaning between you and your husband, whilst also representing the years you've been married. The serotonin molecule will remind him of the happiness he brings to you every time he puts them on - as well as being a wonderful symbolic link to you 3rd year of marriage.
Leather Luggage Tags
We absolutely love creating personalised leather luggage labels for our customers! They're the perfect gift if you love to travel, either together on fabulous holidays or for business trips when you can't be with them. The leather we choose for these is a marvelous premium quality, sturdy, full grain, vegetable tanned leather from a traditional Tuscan tannery. Add your own special message, lyrics or quote to create a personal gift they'll love. You can also add your personalised details to the back, so they're functional as well as meaningful.
Leather Ring Dish
Invest in one of our exclusively designed leather ring dishes, personalised with either your own choice of words or your initials and year of wedding. The beauty of this gift is that it's something they will see every night when they remove their jewellery or empty their pockets of loose coins and every morning when they wake up. We can engrave anything you choose - from lyrics from your first dance to initials, names, dates and personal messages. Made from glorious premium quality, full grain, vegetable tanned leather from a traditional Tuscan tannery it's a stunning gift that can stay by their beside for a lifetime.
Wedding anniversary wishes
Once you've found the perfect gift you'd love to give, it's fun to find a card that reflects your relationship too. Whether it's quirky or cutesy, funny or minimalist, writing a little message inside their anniversary card is a lovely way to show them how much they mean to you. Here are a few ideas we love...
- Add a quote that reflects your marriage and personality. Whether romantic, cute or funny is your style, there are many to choose from for the perfect sentiment on your anniversary. Here are some that we love:
- "Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will." Unknown
- "If I know what love is, it is because of you." Herman Hesse
- "In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you." Virginia Woolf
- "I'll love you even when you're old and wrinkly." Unknown
- Add a line or two from the lyrics of your first dance for a nostalgic reminder from your wedding day.
- Include a couple of lines from your wedding vows that have particularly resonated over the past year.
- Write a short poem - create your own or find inspiration online. We love this one written by Joanna Fuchs, who has kindly given us her permission to include it here:
I Never Knew
I never knew about happiness;
I didn’t think dreams came true;
I couldn’t really believe in love,
Until I finally met you.
By Joanna Fuchs
Wishing you a happy 3rd wedding anniversary!